A cartoon might help!

DAILY CARTOON click to enlarge
ANDERTOONS.COM TECHNOLOGY CARTOONS

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Still trying (very)

Reading another blog this morning & the challenge was to use the spring weather to do some spring cleaning - on anything! I can write marvellous to-do lists of what I need to do, but I spend more time adding to the list than crossing off what I've achieved! Today is/was the day that I was going to clean junk (and other) files of my laptop computer. Ha! Have spent a lot of time looking at the photos, listening to the music, playing the videos (actually didn't play any games on it, but haven't closed it down yet!) but so far, I haven't deleted a thing! Also managed to fill in some time looking out some flash drives to use as a back-up for any deleted photos - NOTHING ACHIEVED!






Perhaps I'm just up the creek without a paddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment